Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Personal Post

10 things people may not know about you. 
  • I bite my nails when I'm stressed.
  • I only knew my real dad for a few short 3 years before he passed away.
  • I day dream about how I want something done, but when I go to do it, it never comes out how I imagined it to be.
  • I was 20 years old when I first got married.
  • I check Pinterest every day. 
  • I have a birthmark on my forehead, that I keep covered with my bangs.
  • I love going to the beach and berrying my toes in the sand.
  • I love helping people and animals. {I have a big heart)
  • I'm scared of thunder storms!
  • I don't brush my hair every day. lol {This is sad because when I was in high school I would brush my hair all day every day, but now that I'm married I put a style to that messy bun.} 

No comments:

Post a Comment