Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blogger Tip! Are you stuck and don't know what to blog about?

If you have noticed I'm really not a blogger. I don't really stop and blog about anything. My blog is full of freebies and tutorials. Not a lot of talking coming from me. Just simple stuff. That's because I really don't know what to blog about. Today I got a idea to help me open up and start blogging more.  If your like me and your stuck, but want to blog then lets start with a blog challenge. {But I don't want to do a blog challenge.} you may say. That's OK to. Just look for some and go over the list. You may find something that will spark a interest or idea to blog about. You don't have to do the challenge.  Go HERE now and find you some idea's for your next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment