Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Let Your Heart Soar

That's right let your heart soar. Set yourself free! Clear your mind, get rid of all those negative thoughts and all the things that are stressing you out. I have to tell myself this a lot. I stay stressed out. There's always something that happens that keeps me stressed and I never question could it get any worse, because I know it can. I have to tell myself things like let go let God, he will take care of it and he will never put more on me then I can ever handle. My mother also tells me let go of the things I can't change and focus on the things I can change. So if your feeling down in the dumps, just let your heart soar. Take a few deep breaths get some alone quit time. Put a smile on your face and always keep your head up and stay positive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment