Thursday, October 1, 2015

Why I Don't Blog Much and Why I'm Going to Start!



How do you come up with stuff to write about? How do you come up with ways to share your life? How do you take beautiful pictures of your home and so on?  How do you do this if you really don't have a life? How do you  share pictures of your home  if you home isn't pretty?





 It  seems to me the one's who really make it big in blogging are those who have a life to talk about, have money to buy new things to flaunt to their blog readers or have fancy homes, and are very creative and share their beautiful DIY projects.   



My Life is boring. I'm a full-time stepmom to an 8-year-old. I babysit for a living and  with that being said I don't make much money. My husband is disabled and gets a check each month. 



He was in a bad four-wheeler wreck when he was 16. He was riding down a four-wheeler trail in the woods when a small truck of teen boys decided they was going to drive down a four-wheeler trail speeding and acting crazy when they hit my husband who was 16 at the time driving his four-wheeler in the opposite direction and swung him over a 10 foot pine tree and nearly killed him. It left him with many broken bones and many surgeries.  My husband couldn't even finish school because he missed so many days and had to have many more surgeries that kept him out of school. 




Now back to what I was saying. I really don't have a day to day life to share with my blog readers/visitors. I pretty much get up and do the same thing over and over again. Cook, clean, help with homework, chase kids down, give baths and on and on. 




 I'm a stay at home mom and babysitter. In my free time, I design and make graphics for my site/blog. I'm also really not good at writing or grammar. But you know what? I think I'm going to make a change and start writing more. Who cares if I'm not like the other bloggers and not rich with a nice home, job, clothes or the perfect life to talk about. So what if I don't have a lot to talk about. I will still try to blog more. There has to be someone out there that is stuck like me. Or Am I alone?  Anyone else out there like me? Anyone else feel stuck and like an outcast in the blogging world?


No comments:

Post a Comment