Friday, January 1, 2016

Canon 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens With Photo Samples



Yesterday I bought the Canon 50mm 1.8 STM lens from Best Buy for $118 after tax. I couldn't wait to get home to try it out on my Canon T3i camera.

As always my beautiful step son was my model. I took a few at home then took him to the high school pound so he could skate board and I could also play with my nifty fitfty lens.

I'm in love with this lens, Takes beautiful crisp, ckean, sharp, coloful photos. As I was looking around the web to see what lens I would like to upgrade to from my kit lens I learned about the 50mm lens and how they was the best upgrade for beginers after the kit lens. Altough I'm not a beginer, but I'm no pro nither lol.

The Canon 50mm 1.8 STM lens is an amazing step up from my kit lens and I was even able to get some shots that even look like was taken by a high price pro-Photographer. You can check out my photo's below along with a link for tips about using the Canon 50mm 1.8 STM Lens.






PHOTO SAMPLES:
Maker: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS REBEL T3i
F-stop: 1.8
Exposer Time: 1/320 sec
ISO-100
Exposer-0
Focal Lenth: 50mm


















No comments:

Post a Comment