Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New 2016 Subscriber Freebie


I'm ringing in the new year with this month's subscriber freebie. A 2016 A5 Printable Calendar along with this subscriber freebie also comes with a DIY PSD 2016 A5 Calendar. That means you can edit and design your own calendar right in Photoshop to print.

So all you lovely blog visitors who haven't subscribed to my blog updates newsletters you can still do so to get this months subscriber freebie and even all my past subscriber freebies too.Want more? Well, guess what you will also always get my future subscriber freebies sent right to your inbox as well! I don't leave anyone out I promise.

All you have to do is scroll down on the side of my sidebar on my blog until you see subscribe here and enter you email. You will never be sent spam mail and you can also unsubscribe any time you like. But why would you want to unsubscribe when you will always get freebies sent right to you inbox along with some exclusive freebies just for you!

Here are two examples to inspire you for you DIY Calendar:



No comments:

Post a Comment