Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My Top Six Favorite Family Printables



These are a few of my favorite printables to enjoy with your family and kids. I printed some of these out and my son, husband and I enjoy them. Every day after school my son is ready to do the after school questions. At dinner, we sit down and pull questions out of the family dinner questions as we laugh and spend time together. It really brings us together as a family.



Sometimes we get so busy doing other things in our life that we forget to slow down and make time for our loved ones and these printables really help you slow down, spend time and even get to know more about your loved ones.  Try them out and let me know in the comments how your family likes them and don't forget to say thanks to the creators.

I'm Bord Jar

Table Talk

Table Topics

Family Dinner Questions 

After School Question Cards

After School Questions

No comments:

Post a Comment