Saturday, April 16, 2016

YouCam Makeup App. A Real Time Makeover Cam


Ever wish you could do your makeup digitally for selfie photos? I hate doing my makeup, but I did my makeup today to only get asked from my cousin "have you ever tried YouCam Makeup app?" Umm no, so I had to go check it out. I already had done my makeup for some selfies on snap chat, but even with my makeup, the app makeup looked so much better lol. 


What is this app and what does it do? 

YouCam Makeup is the best makeover and hairstyle studio with hundreds of makeup and beauty products for your digital makeover! The smart facial detection gives you the most true-to-life makeup application in real-time or on selfie photos. Best of all it's FREE.

You can download this app for both Android and IOS. 








No comments:

Post a Comment