Wednesday, May 11, 2016

How To Get Chinese & Japanese Emoji & Symbols Keyboard On Your iDevice



I had no idea that our iDevices even had these cute Chinese and Japanese emojis and symbols. I love using them and that has been one thing that I had missed about an Android phone, but who knew that I could also get them on my IOS iDevice? If you too didn't know then I don't feel like I'm the only one living under a rock lol. It's free no hacks, no  jail breaking or downloading needed, this is already in your settings on your phone or device.




  1. Go to settings
  2. General
  3. Keyboards
  4. Chinese (Simplified) Pinyin
  5. Add a new keyboard & add Japanese-Kana
  6. When you go to type tap on the language icon.
  7. Choose your Chinese or Japanese language 
  8.  For The Chinese tap on 123 key and then tap on #+= key.
  9. Look for the  ^_^   key and tap on it.
  10. Look at the top of your keyboard and you will see more emojis by pressing the ^ key.
  11. For the Japanese keyboard tap on the ☆123 key and the key to pull up the Japanese Emojis or play around with the symbol emojis like the ones here ♥︎♢★☆◆▲◎☆






No comments:

Post a Comment