Sunday, May 22, 2016

Kids Interview With Jorden & Landon

Today I did an interview with my step son age 9 and a friend of the family's little boy age 4. This was so much fun and I will be doing more like this. It's a good way to spend time with you kids and maybe even get to know them better. 
You are more than welcome to copy these questions to ask your kids. 


Landon's Interview
Age 4 2016
1. What is something mommy always says to you? Come take your medicine
2. What makes you happy? Kisses
3. What makes you sad? Getting spankings
4. What makes you laugh? Tickling
5. How old are you? 4
6. How old is Mommy? 16
7. How old is Daddy? 14
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Jump on my trampoline
9. Who is your best friend? Zane
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? John Cena
11. What are you really good at? Counting
12. What are you not very good at? Cooking
13. What did you do today? Played with moon sand
14. What is your favorite food? Junk food
15. What is your favorite song? Turn down for what
16. What do you want for your birthday this year? Scooter, Legos mansion, and a new car
17. What is your favorite animal? Cupcake (dog)
18. What is love? Happy Valentines Day
19. What does daddy do for work? Pick Blueberries
20. Where do you live? Georgia
21. Where is your favorite place to go? To sissy Ashley’s


Jorden Age 9 2016
1 Who's your best friend? Zane
2 What do you want to be when you grow up? Basketball player
3 What football team do you support? Flordia State
4 If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? Invisible, so I can spy on people.
5 What are the five best things about being you?
1. Good at basketball
2. I'm smart
3. I'm cute
4. Have a lot of friends
5. I can run fast.
6 What’s the funniest thing you've ever seen? I don't know
7 If you had three wishes, what would they be?
1. Daddy's health to be better.
2. To meet Curry
3. To meet John Cena
8 What are the best and worst things about mum and dad?
Best:
Love each other
Love to joke
Worst:
Nothing.
9 Can you name one thing that scares you? Snakes
10 What do you do when you’re scared to make it less scary? Hide behind my dad.
11 What’s the nicest thing a friend has ever done for you? Loan me a dollar.
12 Would you rather give up TV, chocolate or friends? Chocolate
13 Who are your three best role models? John Cena, Curry, Daddy
14 Who’s the worst person in the world? Nobody
15 What does heaven look like? I haven't been.
16 How do you describe me to your friends? Playful, Smart and she is my Step Mom
17 What is the most disgusting thing you can think of? Snakes
18 What is the first thing you can remember? Curry
19 If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and why? Curry and because I want to be him to play basketball.
20 If you could change one law, what would it be? I don't know.
21 What’s the hardest thing about being a child? Chores


22 If you could time-travel, where and when would you go? Wrestle Mania, every year in the past.
23 Which five words describe your dad the best?
1. Playful
2. Smart
3. Loving
4. Goofy
5. Spoiled
24 What’s the most amazing thing you’ve ever heard? I don't know
25 What are three things you've learnt today?
1. Do your best
2. Try new things every day
3. Go make some friends

No comments:

Post a Comment