Thursday, May 5, 2016

LiveCollage Pro- Instant Collage Maker & Photo Editor & FX Editor App



Today I bought LiveCollage App on iTunes for $0.99. There is also a free version that you can download on iTunes too. The free version comes with ads and LiveCollage watermarking on your layouts.




iTunes
Free LiveCollage
LiveCollage Pro


InstantCollage has over 5000 premade layouts for you to use and 3 different sizes to choose from. There are so many things in this app and to me its worth the $0.99 that I paid for it. If you use the app Steller this app is great to use with Steller.

I wanted to share InstantCollage with all my bloggers. I really think this app could really help you with your blogging. It makes great blog graphics for your readers to be able to pin your blog post and even maybe help bring in more traffic.




















EXAMPLES



No comments:

Post a Comment