Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mobile Phone 8x Telescope Lens



Today I got my new 8x mobile lens for my iPad and mobile phones. I ordered mine from Wish for $4.00 on sale. The price has changed, but you can check it out HERE.

The lens comes with the 8x zoom lens, caps, clip and a cloth. All you have to do is clip it on your device turn the manual focus ring to focus your image then snap away. 

I will say with the big lens on your device it is hard to hold the device steady to keep the photo from being a bit blurry, so if you have a tripod for your device I would use it. I don't have one, so I had to just do my best not to shake so much. 

With my iPad brightness turned all the way up with it being partly cloudy today it was still hard to be able to see my screen very well. I did notice the images are not very sharp, but I do believe with a tripod you will able to achieve a much sharper look. 


Meet the lens:




 Photo Examples:







8x Lens Vs iPad Mini 3 Zoom



No Zoom Lens VS 8x Zoom




No comments:

Post a Comment