YOU WILL NEED!
- Polamatic App or any free app that lets you make polaroids.
- Faststone Viewer This is a photo viewer and design & print editor. It is free and allows you to print in many different sizes.
- Card stock paper or glossy paper.
- Once you have Polamatic app downloaded import and edit your photos in the choice of your polaroid and effects.
- Save your polaroid to your camera roll
- Export your polaroids to your computer.
- Open Faststone viewer. Locate your photos on your computer,
- Select 8-10 of your polaroids or less if you made the large polaroids.( I used the polaroid 300 for this tutorial.)
- Click on print, print & design.
- Your photos will load onto the canvas,
- Move the photos around how you like then press print.
- You can check out the video tutorial HERE.