Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Free Presets & Actions for Photographers on a Budget



Are you a new photographer and on a small budget? Need somewhere to start for some photoshop actions, Lightroom presets and some templates? Look no further. Have you tried The Coffee Shop Blog? I love this blog.

The Coffe Shope Blog has it all for photographers who are on a budget and looking to learn new ways to edit their photos. You can read tutorials on how to edit your photos in Lightroom and Photoshop with tons and tons of free Photoshop actions, Lightroom presets and templates to help you get a start in your photography. 

I have never come across anything like this beautiful blog and someone who is willing to give so much for FREE. I love her Photoshop actions and I think you will too. Check out The Coffee Shop Blog now and let me know what you think. Be sure to leave The Coffee Shop Blog some love and tell her thank you if you download and use any of her freebies. 

Below are some photos that I have used The Coffee Shop Blog Photoshop Actions on.

Some Before and Afters.







No comments:

Post a Comment