Monday, April 24, 2017

Moose’s Cheat Cards for Beginner Photographers

Are you ready to stop trying to figure out what settings you need to put your camera on in manual mode to get those beautiful outdoor portraits and much more?

Moose's created simple easy to use cheat sheets that show you the exact settings he uses for a variety of subjects and scenes.  

The settings in each cheat card are custom to your camera and select lenses, which eliminates any guesswork on your part. 

Best of all, you can take them with you wherever you go. They can be printed at home, viewed on iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire or Desktop Computers. 

I bought the cheat cards for my Canon T3I for my 18-55mm lens and my 50mm Lens.  I really have to say the cheat cards have really blown me away and helped me so much. For only $10 per cheat card set for each lens is really worth it. 

Buying Moose's cheat cards has saved me many of countless hours from having to sit and play with my camera to figure out these settings on my own. I'm not a pro photographer I just enjoy taking pictures of my son, family, and friends. 

The first time I tried Moose's cheat cards I was really blown away from how big of a difference my photos was versus not having these cheat sheets trying to do the settings on my own to having these cheat cards to help me knock my settings out of the park. My photos are coming out brighter, crisper and cleaner. 

I'm also a person that can sit there and learn something then forget how to do it later. It's nice to always be able to have these cheat cards on those days I have a brain fart and forget what I need to set my camera settings on. 

Below I'm sharing with you some photo's I have taken of my step son using my Canon T3i 50mm Lens and Moose's Cheat Cards. These photos are straight out of my camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment