Wednesday, November 25, 2015

December Subscriber Freebie

For the subscriber freebie of the month of December, I made for all my subscribers my Winter Wonderland Overlays Pack 2. This pack is full of overlays and even a lot of bonuses. You don't want to miss your chance to get this pack to go along with my Winter Wonderland Overlays Pack 1 that you can download for free HERE.

If you haven't subscribed to my newsletter updates, freebies and even past subscribers freebie you can do so by scrolling down on my sidebar till you see the subscribe form. 


Please Note: In each overlay folder you will find 2 of each overlay.
 One in .png and one in .jpeg file format
Winter Wonderland Overlays comes with:
7 Color Overlays
2 Frost Color Overlays
4 Color Orbz Overlays
11 Color Snow Overlays
20 Frost Overlays
10 Orbz Overlays
21 Snow Overlays

Bonus
Christmas Overlay Elements 
Christmas Word Overlays
2 Free Overlay PNG Cards
17+ Gold and Silver Elements 
15 Plaid Christmas Overlay's
10 Plaid Paper






EXAMPLES:



No comments:

Post a Comment