Saturday, August 27, 2016

Original Beauty Blender Under $5


You might be asking yourself did I read the title right? A Beauty Blender under $5? You think I'm pulling your leg don't you? Well, take it all in because I'm not pulling your leg. Are they really the real Beauty Blenders? Yes, they are really the real deal.

You can buy the Beauty Blenders from the original site for $18 and up.  I don't have that kind of money to spend on beauty product so there is no way I'm going to pay that much for a Beauty Blender.

You may have heard of the site/app called Wish. I order from there all the time because they have amazing  prices on their products. If you would like to learn more about my experience with wish you can read my post HERE.

Below you will see a list of the Beauty Blenders ranging from $2-$5 that you can order from Wish. I know they are 100% the real deal. I have ordered three and looking to buy more in other colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment