Sunday, April 28, 2019

What iPhone 7 Plus Cases Do I Have?





  • Bunny Rabbit Plush Case $3.75 - I love this case it's so cute and soft. I battle with anxiety so having this case seems to help when it comes to having something just to feel and rub on.  


  • Pelican Marine Waterproof Case $11.99- Summer is coming up and I wanted to buy a few waterproof cases. I tested mine and it works great. I can't wait to use this case at the beach this summber.  


  • Unbranded Waterproof Heavy Duty Case $7.89- As I noted above I wanted to buy a few waterproof cases for this summer for the beach and maybe even a few river trips. I wasn't expecting much from this case, but it did pass the water test and has durable protection. I love it. 


  • Retro 3D Camera $3.99 - This case is Rose Gold, but the lighting is off, but you can see why I wanted it, It's cute, glittery, fashionable and the price is awesome. This case is soft plastic. 


  • Retro Camera With Popsocket $4.99- Made of soft plastic and comes with a popsocket that looks like a lens. 





No comments:

Post a Comment