Friday, March 6, 2020

Journal books by Lisa Currie + Free Printables






I think I live under a rock or something y'all lol. Not only did I just learn about the store called Five Below I also came across these amazing journaling books by Lisa Currie while shopping at Five Below.
 These books are not your average journal books. They come with lots of doodle illustrations and activities for you to draw, write, doodle over and cut and paste in. I have really enjoyed them and I think you will too. 
( Note: Note to self journal book is the only book not available at Five Below.)
 You can learn more about Lisa Currie and her books at www.lisacurrie.com
Five Below has been the cheapest place so far to buy 4 out of the 5 books new at $5 each. So if you have a Five Below check out their book section if not you can order these books online at www.fivebelow.com

Book covers and examples


(Note: Same book different covers.)

Want a free 23 page of Daily Dose of Sunshine with over 91 playful journaling prompts for you to print at home by Lissa Currie?

No comments:

Post a Comment