Monday, November 8, 2021

What is in the box? Pendulums Complete Divination Kit



My boyfriend loves to read. He is a fan of many books. He wanted to take me to Books-A-Million last weekend for a little date. Ours is huge, has a coffee shop and some chairs inside. At this time I have never been and I thought to myself ok lets go and do something you would enjoy for once. We're always doing things I enjoy. We get there and I'm blown away. I found so many things and books that I wanted, but would have to just add to my wish list for now lol. 

While shopping I came across this box called Pendulums Complete Divination Kit for $10. I have been doing some research on Pinterest about Pendulums, but I didn't dig to deep. I just started my journey with tarot and oracle cards, but Pendulums caught my eye. I have also seen a few of my family members use them growing up. I wanted this kit really bad, but with most of the things like this that I want to buy, I like to do some research on them before I do. Only seeing a list of what was in the box and not being able to see what the items looked like I went to Google. Where I found well NOTHING! other than they are normally $25 online.  You can check them out here at Walmart and Books-A-Million

Seeing that the ones in the store were only $10 and my curiosity got the best of me I wanted it. Let me tell you I'm happy that I went with my intuition and got it. Since I couldn't find what the items in the box looked like I wanted to share some photos with you.

What is in the box?

 - A pendulum 

- 8 full-color chart cards 

- An instruction guide book of 128 pages 



The book is a good read. It tells you the history of dowsing and pendulums to how it works and everything you need to know to get started using pendulums plus uses for pendulums. I learned so much just from this book. You get 8 different charts plus the beautiful gold pendulum. 

The Charts are:
  •  Yes, no, maybe 
  •  Numbers 
  • Zodiac 
  • Days of the week 
  • Percentages 
  • Compass
  • Alphabet
  • Months 
The pendulum is beautiful. It is gold with a pearl tip. The pendulum has some weight. It really feels good in my hands. 


I'm happy with this kit. I love it and would defiantly recommend it for anyone who is wanting to start dowsing with pendulums. Just make sure you do some research, read the book and use it responsibly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment