Friday, August 19, 2022

Ideas on How to Use The Love Deck by Lisa Stardust

 



The Love Deck by Lisa Stardust 



What this deck is about: The Love Deck is an enchanting guide to inviting love and romance into your life. With 70 cards of short spells, meditations, and love-themed rituals, this deck is a spiritual guide for attracting love, passion, attraction, clarity, and confidence. Users can choose a card based on their particular needs at that moment—before a first date, at a turning point in a relationship, or when a long-term partnership needs a little more spice—or at random to see what the universe has in store for their love life. With a contemporary look and alluring content, The Love Deck invites users to find new ways to kindle romance. 

 Ideas on how to use the love deck. 

  • Use the deck as a stand-alone and pull as many cards as you like. 
  • Pair it with tarot or other oracle decks. I enjoy pairing it with erotic tarot deck.


  • Separate the deck into each of their own categories and draw a card from each category. There are 70 cards and 8 categories of 10 love spells, 6 love affirmations, 7 love chakras, 10 celestial love,10 crystals for love, 8 love meditations, 7 love notes, and 12 zodiac signs in love.



  • If you are in a relationship you can take out you & your partner's zodiac signs to help set the energy of the reading then pull cards from the deck as a whole or one card from each category. You can also add your tarot cards into the mix.

  • If you are single pull out your zodiac sign and shuffle the other 11 zodiacs and ask questions like.. what sign is my soul mate? What sign am I best compatible with? What is the sign of my next partner? Once you have it then start doing a reading with the deck as a whole or with a one-card pull from each category. You can also add your tarots into the mix.

  • There are a few cards that might be worded for someone in a relationship and on others to someone who is single. I’m in a relationship so for example, there was one about how to attract a lover from love spells. I already have a lover so for me, I just took it to how I could attract more love into my relationship. So when this happens I just make it fit for my relationship. If you are single and get a card about a present relationship make it fit about a future relationship.

 You can purchase The Love Deck on Amazon HERE. I bought mine from my local Books-a-Million. 

 This is the first deck I purchased without knowing much about it or being able to find a flip-through on YouTube.  I will say I’m happy with it and enjoy the ways I have found for it to work for me.

 This is one of those decks that don’t come with a guidebook. The information is on the back side of the card. The card stock is thin, feels good to the touch, and is easy to shuffle. The box the cards come in is a nice hard box with a slide-out drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment