Friday, January 18, 2019

Q&A With DLOLLEYSHELP



Q: Do you get paid to blog or make graphics?
A: No, I started this as a hobby to help others and will continue it as so.

Q: Why do you make only freebies?
A: I enjoy making graphics and I know for the most part my work is not top notch work. The main reason my work is free is that I'm a giver and I want to help and inspire others that may or may not be able to afford some of these paid graphics.

Q: Can I buy a license to use your freebies for commercial work?
A: No! My freebies are strictly for personal use and freebie designs only.

Q: Who or What is Freepik?
A: Freepik is a free graphics resource for designers with free vectors, photos, PSD files and icons that are free for commercial work. www.freepik.com

Q: What programs do you use?
A: Photoshop CS6 & Adobe Illustrator CS6

Q: Why do some links not work anymore?
A: This could be the site has been removed or the owner of the outgoing link has removed or deleted that post. I don't have any control over any outgoing links/sites that are not mine.

Q: Why does it take so long for a new post?
A: Sometimes I just need time for me, my family, and some inspiration.


  • Do you have a question for me that's not here? Leave your questions in the comments below and I will add them. Thank you all for your time and kind words throughout the years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment