Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Only 10 Decks Tarot & Oracle

I just want to say that so far I love all my decks. I have yet to count all the decks that I truly have. I have a few newer ones that I have yet got to use & bond with because I have so many, but just by using them once or twice I know, I love them. This would be really hard for me if I really only had to choose 10 decks, But here goes nothing. 

You can check out the list and links of all the decks I own HERE


1. The Modern Witch Tarot- This was the first deck I laid my eyes on when I first started tarot. This is my go-to tarot that is based on the Rider Wait Smith. This deck is so beautiful. It's a feminine deck, with girly colors, different ethnic backgrounds, and women of different shapes and sizes. I'm not too crazy over the guidebook that comes with this deck even though I will say it's one of the nicest in quality that I have seen come with a deck. 

2. The Light Seer- This is the 2nd tarot deck that I bought and I love this deck. This deck also stays true to the Rider Waite Smith tarot. The card stock isn't the best, but the artwork used for this deck blows me away. This deck has many people of different ethnic backgrounds and both sexes. Not many people of different shapes and sizes. It has a boho theme. The cards are very intuitive and read easily. They really do tell a story. The guidebook is amazing. Comes with light and shadow seers and the meaning of the card.  This deck is great for any kind of reading. 


3. The Zenned Out Journey Tarot- I love this deck. I enjoy using this one for my mental health and growth journey. This deck is also based on the Rider Waite Smith deck. There are different people of different ethnic backgrounds, sexes, shapes, and sizes. When it comes to the minor arcana there aren't many people in those cards. This has been my go-to deck for my own personal use and growth. The guidebook is nice. There aren't any reversed meanings in this guidebook, but I did purchase the Zenned out guide to understanding tarot that goes with this deck that will go way more into detail about the cards in upright and reversed. 

4. The Cat Tarot- I just got this deck yesterday. This one has been on my list for a little while. I'm just now starting to bond with this deck. If you love cats, you will love this deck. This deck gives me so much joy and giggles when looking at the artwork and design. I love the watercolor cats. The card stock is good, but the only thing I didn't like is that my deck seemed rough and a little jagged around the edges, and unfinished. Even on one of my cards some of the back chipped off due to that and I only had this deck for less than 24hrs. The guidebook is nice. It has an upright and reversed meaning for each card. The meanings are short, sweet, and to the point.  

5. The Soul Truth Oracle- I enjoy using this deck for self-awareness and soul growth. This deck doesn't come with a guidebook. On one side of the card, there is a question for your soul. On the other side of the card is your meaning/answer of the question with soul actions. This deck really makes you stop and think and will ask your soul questions that you didn't even know you needed to be asked to open many other doors to self-growth. I love using this deck with The Zenned Out Journey Tarot. 

6. The Divine Energy Oracle- This may seem like a simple deck with just words on them and an 8 theme card designed throughout the deck, but this deck is so much more than that once you open the guidebook. There are upright and reversed meanings in much detail for each card. I love pairing this with any of my tarot decks. The only problem I have with this deck as do many is the fact the card index are not in alphabetical order when looking for the page number. I love using this deck also for self-love and growth guidance. 

7. Angels Among Us Oracle-  I have a few different oracles that are based on angels, gods, goddesses, and ancestors. So picking a deck off these energies was a little hard. This deck has 36 cards. The art is beautiful, and the colors and edging are girly. This deck has many people of different, ages, ethics, and shapes. The guidebook is amazing. It is in color, tells you a little about each angel, gives you the overall oracle message plus has many meanings and advice for the card from love & relationships, home, well-being, career, and spirituality. The guidebook is crammed full of what you need to hear for each card. This deck will also tell you how you can embody the energy of each Angel. This isn't one of those decks that push religion on you in any way. 

8. Spellcasting Oracle- This is one of those decks that caught my eye, but I put off from buying for a while. I'm not into spells so I wasn't sure if this was a deck I should even get. After doing more research on it I wanted it for sure. This deck is more than just the spells that you can do with each card if you are into that. I have seen a few reviews where some people complained the cards are blurry. I don't think they understand that the goal of that blurry design is to give it a dream-world look. I like using this deck for confirmation on a tarot reading. It gives the tarot card more of a deeper meaning I may not be seeing. This deck has been spot on for me. The guidebook is amazing. You get the meaning of the card in great detail, a spell if you are into that. I'm not so I skip those and then you get a list of additional meanings known as magical meanings in this guidebook. 

9. Woodland and Wardens Oracle- I've only had this deck for about 2-3 weeks now. I'm in love with this oracle deck. It is my first deck with nature and animals. I love using this deck for a clarity card or a one-a-day draw. The only thing I'm having a little problem with is what kind of questions are best asked for this deck. The guidebook is great. You get some information or history on the animal and plant that is paired up for that card, a keyword on the card, and an upright and reversed meaning plus 1-2 journal questions. 

10. Believe In Your Own Magic Oracle- Another one of my favorite all-female decks has to be this one. This deck has always been on point for me. There are many different ethnic young women in many different shapes and sizes in this deck. The deck has women of princesses, witches, or mermaids. The guidebook messages for each card are short, but very on point with the message I need to hear.  


PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE PHOTOS OF THESE DECKS USED IN THIS BLOG POST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment